Since 1914, Warners Nurseries has grown and prospered to become one of Australia’s most successful wholesale nurseries.
With a focus on growing an extensive range of quality trees and shrubs for the horticultural industry, our business is built on delivering premium quality plants in combination with an exceptional customer experience.
Due to continued growth, we have exciting opportunities to join our Customer Service Team. Roles are available to pick and prepare stock to fulfill customer orders, including, plant selection, weeding, trimming, labelling, packing and deliveries.
This role requires.
- Cert III Horticulture or equivalent Nursery experience.
- MR Truck licence.
- A professional attitude to safe driving.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- The physical capacity to manually handle advanced plant stock safely.
- A passion for plants with strong plant identification skills.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
It would be desirable to have:
- LF Forklift licence.
How to Apply:
This position is full time Monday to Friday
Email resume to email@example.com
If you wish to discuss this position, please contact Ian on 03 9796 9422.
We also have General Nursery Hand positions available - contact us now.